Oberlo versus Ebay
Oberlo, an app for Shopify stores, allows you to set up your new store and almost immediately fill it with the products you wish to sell from drop shippers.Â You can then use it to automate the tracking and fulfillment of the orders you receive for your store.
Five key things Oberlo does are;
- It ImportsÂ products directly from AliExpress.com to your store
- It ManagesÂ products, prices, images, description, title, variations, fulfillment, etc.
- It Updatesâ€“if the wholesale price changes, you can set Oberlo to update the price in your store, update stock levels, etc.
- It AutomatesÂ and tracks fulfillment from your drop shippers to your customers
- Oberlo Supply– this curated list of products are shipped fast from a list of the most reliable suppliers on Ali Express.
In comparison, there is a multitude of activities related to selling on eBay. Listing is what gets you on the map and is essentially how your E-business gets to be seen by potential buyers.
There are many ways you can create eBay listings:
- eBay has its own editor that is simple to use and is old-fashioned. It doesnâ€™t really allow you to design something unique, but you can add text, change text and size and change colors, bold. Really the most basic stuff.
To be able to create something unique and professional, you must know HTML or better yet, payÂ a web designer. These are both quite costly solutions.
- Ready-made templates â€“ These are more advanced. There are several companies out there that offer designed templates. Some may offer them for free whereas others are paid services.
- Use CrazyLister â€“Â ThisÂ is basically Wix for eBay. It gives you room to create your unique listings without necessarily having any knowledge of HTML or have any design skills.
This Drag-and-Drop editor gives you full freedom to make your listing exactly as you would like it to be.