Shopify, one of theÂ leading cloud-based software platforms for e-commerce, is designed for both small and medium-sized businesses. It ranks as one of the best online store-builders available today.
Shopifyâ€™s versatility and features is what makes it a stand out. It is the go-to platform for people who want toÂ start an online shop.Â This tool allows you to perform a variety of tasks. You can;
- Create an online store,
- Pick a design theme,
- Customize the layout,
- Upload products,
- Manage inventory
- Process checkout transactions
- Adjust shipping taxes
- Generate sales reports.
- Transaction fees apply when using external payment gateways, with rates going as high as 2% per transaction. However, take note that Shopify Payments are exempt from transaction fees.
- Shopify doesnâ€™t offer a one-page checkout process.
- Lower plans do not offer real-time carrier shipping.
- More than 100 attractive free themes.
- Full control over HTML and CSS to personalize your online store.
- Domain registration and full web-hosting services (if youâ€™re not technically-savvy and donâ€™t want to mess around with those).
- SEO and mobile friendly functions.
- Built-in blogging and email marketing capabilities.
- Level 1 PCI compliant network infrastructure, which is crucial if you want to accept payment via credit cards online.
- Extensive customer support.
- Seamless integration with third party apps.
Shopify offers many third party options for integration making it easy to increase the functionality of your store. For one, it works very well with Google Analytics. You can, therefore, monitor such statistics like traffic sources, conversion rates, and more
You also get the added advantage of social media integration on sites like Instagram, Tumblr, and Twitter. Browsing products without leaving Facebook, addingÂ Buy Nowâ€ Buttons on sites such as Pinterest is very possible and can increase your sales and visibility drastically.
Shopify offers you many reasons to smile. It is a sure bet if you intend to reach more customers faster and make your transactions, product importation, and product updating simple and seamless.